Officiating Director, NIPER for drawing Pension and also taking full salary, which amounts to grave misconduct and is a punishable offence.
1. RTI Document obtained From NIPER
2. RTI Document Obtained From RRJ Jammu
1. Officiating Director took voluntary retirement from RRL Jammu on 31st Aug 1994 and opted for pro rata pension; on 1st Sep 1994 he joined NIPER and started receiving full salary with DA.
2. Pro-rata pension is allowed for Govt. employees who opted to take retirement from Govt. department (having GPF) to join autonomous PSU (having CPF) like for persons of Dept of telecom, who opted to join BSNL or MTNL.
3. No Govt. employee are allowed to have two GPF account.