After 36th BOG meeting Staff promotion again discussed in 40th BOG meeting and following decision of BOG never implemented.
To keep the EGO of ‘GANG OF FOUR (& few Chillars)’ @NIPER, Mohali intact.MINUTES OF
THE 40TH MEETING OF THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS HELD ON 27-11-2003
Members Present :-
01. Dr.R.A.Mashelkar, DG/CSIR
02. Sh.Sharad Gupta, Jt.Secy.(PI), DCPC/GOI
03. Ms V.Geetha, Dy. Secy.(Fin.), DCPC
04. Dr.Nitya Nand, Lucknow
05. Dr.Harkishan Singh, Chandigarh
06. Sh. Herbert Wilson Trevor Syiem, IAS (Retd.)
07. Dr. Ranjit Roy Chaudhary, President DSPRUD
08. Dr A.K.Patel, M.P.(Rajya Sabha)
09. Dr.C.L.Kaul, Director, NIPER
10. Sh.Subrata Sarkar, Registrar, NIPER
Leave of absence received from (1) Dr.D.B.Gupta, CMD, Lupin Limited was recorded
40.3 TO RATIFY THE MINUTES OF 6TH MEETING OF FINANCE COMMITTEE HELD ON 10TH NOVEMBER, 2003.
Ratified with the following observations of Finance Committee Minute No. 6.6 ‘Career Advancement Scheme for non-faculty members of NIPER’.
In the eligibility criteria No.II: Performance Appraisal : ‘Good’ may be replaced by ‘Very Good’.
In the case of meritorious employees who may be considered for Career Advancement even before they have completed 8 years, the minimum period of service should be 5 years.
‘GANG OF FOUR’ wanted slavery, only slavery in NIPER, nothing else...........
How long you will be suppressed?
Niperians "WAKEUP, RISE and 'Do Thou Likewise', as Annaji suggested.
Do not worry about Chillars