Friday 23 September 2011

What is your son thinking?


I was working at office and my collogue steps in smiling….

What’s so funny?

I just give a piece of advice to my friend.

About what?

His son stole a ball pen from his classmate; He was angry, scolded his son for 10 minutes and gave him moral advice about theft.

So what’s funny? I was getting impatient.

He told his son in future do not do this, "If you need any stationary do not steal, Let me know I will get it for you from office."

So your pilfering from office is ethical? Think what is your son thinking about you?

You did the right thing…

I think I did…….. but I wish I could convey the same to my senior collogues; who took office canteen gas cylinder home or gifted office digital camera to his daughter or using office attendant for washing car.

Who prevented you?

I can not afford to be ethical at the cost of my promotion; you know my daughter will be in higher class next year, petrol price is going up ………….

I started smiling. Vertebrate bipeds became extinct. Though specific census is not done in this regard I am positive it is less then 1400 now. 99% people of the any Indian community are good people but they succumb to 1% criminals because of the invertebrate behaviors acquired over generations of slavery.

"Society does not go down because of the activities of criminals, But because of the in-activities of the good people."

- Swami Vivekananda

No comments:

Post a Comment